Volunteer with CARE
Volunteers are needed by the CARE program in the Armory Sports Center (701 East Ash St.) from February through May, Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., doing the following:
• Answering telephones
• Greeting the public
• Assisting applicants with online applications (February and March only)
• Scheduling interviews (February and March only)
• Co-interviewing (with another interviewer) and scoring interviews (interview questions, scoring tables, and training will be provided) (March only)
• Assisting trainees with hiring paperwork (March and April only)
• Assist staff with trainings (May only)
• Assist staff with orientations (May only)
Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. They can work a minimum of a one-hour shift up to a seven-hour shift or anything in between.
All necessary training and supervision/support will be provided.