Ways you can get involved!
- A Dozen Ways to be Healthy and 12345 Fit-Tastic, starts October 23 at Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services. Volunteers will help with childcare and facilitating A Dozen Ways to be Healthy curriculum.
- Bring Your Own Big Wheel, October 26 at ARC. Volunteers will assist staff with set up, course safety and lap counts.
- Respite Care Event for Foster Families, November 8 at ARC. Volunteers will interact with and supervise children.
- Holiday Lights Contest, December 8 at the Armory. Volunteers will assist staff with judging holiday lights in central Columbia.
- Looking for a project for a group? We can help you organize a litter pick up event or park project.