Ways you can get involved!
- A Dozen Ways to be Healthy and 12345 Fit-Tastic, starts October 23 at Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services. Volunteers will help with childcare and facilitating A Dozen Ways to be Healthy curriculum.
- Household Hazardous Waste, November 16. Volunteers are needed to help with traffic direction and paint consolidation.
- Kwanzaa Celebration, December 7 at Progressive Missionary Baptist Church. Volunteers will help with set up, serving dinner and tear down.
- ECO Cleanup, Smiley Ln. and N. Providence Trail, December 14. Volunteers will meet on Arctic Wolf Ct. and N. Providence.
- Looking for a project for a group? We can help you organize a litter pick up event or park project.