Residential Recycling Drop-Off Centers
- Columbia College (Dulany Hall) – near 8th Street
- Columbia College (Wightman Bldg.) – south end of Pannell Street
- Columbia Regional Airport – south of the overflow parking lot
- Downtown (The Armory) – along Park Ave, between 7th and 8th Street
- Downtown (Wabash Station) – 126 N 10th St, between 10th & Orr Street
- Downtown (10th and Cherry) – south side of 10th & Cherry Parking Garage
- Home Depot – 3215 Clark Lane, near the I-70 & HWY-63 intersection
- Moser’s on Keene – 900 North Keene St, near the I-70 & HWY-63 intersection
- Moser’s Supermarket – 705 West Business Loop 70, near ALDI
- South Providence – 3601 S Providence Road, just north of Gerbes on the outer road
- State Farm Parkway – near the Grindstone & Providence intersection
- University of Missouri (Schurz Hall) – near College Ave and Ashland Rd
These containers accept the same recyclable items that may be placed curbside. Blue bag materials such as glass, plastic and aluminum should be separated from fiber materials such as newspaper, cardboard and printer paper, and be placed in the designated bins.
Recycling Drop-off sites are for RESIDENTIAL recycling only
Commercial customers with large volumes of recyclables should call the Contact Center at 573-874-CITY (2489) to start recycling services. The cost for this service is based on container size and frequency of collections. More information can be found on the Commercial Recycling Services page.