Recycling Drop-Off Centers
- Columbia College (Dulany Hall) – near 8th Street and Hickman Ave
- Columbia College (Wightman Bldg.) – south end of Pannell Street
- Downtown (The Armory) – along Park Ave, between 7th and 8th Street
- Downtown (Wabash Station) – 126 N 10th St, between 10th & Orr Street (Note: Temporarily out of service starting June 2019)
- Downtown (10th and Cherry) – south side of 10th & Cherry Parking Garage
- Home Depot – 3215 Clark Lane, near the I-70 & HWY-63 intersection
- Moser’s on Keene – 900 North Keene St, near the I-70 & HWY-63 intersection
- Moser’s Supermarket – 705 West Business Loop 70, near ALDI
- South Providence – 3601 S Providence Road, on the outer road
- State Farm Parkway – near the Grindstone north of E. Nifong Blvd
- University of Missouri (Bluford Hall) – along Kentucky Blvd
- University of Missouri (Schurz Hall) – near College Ave and Ashland Rd
These containers accept the same recyclable items that may be placed curbside. Blue bag materials such as glass, plastic and aluminum should be separated from fiber materials such as newspaper, cardboard and printer paper, and be placed in the designated bins.
| || |
Glass Only Bin: (Home Depot and State Farm locations only)
Recycling Drop-off sites not convenient for your business?
Commercial customers with large volumes of recyclables should call the Contact Center at 573.874.CITY (2489) to start recycling services. The cost for this service is based on container size and frequency of collections. More information can be found on the Commercial Recycling Services page.