To arrange for service:
Call the Contact Center, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, at 573.874.CITY (2489) or email Waste-Mgmt@CoMo.govcreate new email.
$55 per ton; $25 minimum charge
Residential Rates for Recycle and Trash:
Monthly Collection Rates
- $16.52 Single-family residents with curbside collection who receive bag vouchers.
- $15.72 Multi-family/apartment residents with bulk containers (not curbside collection), do not get bag vouchers and pay their own collection fee.
- $15.45 Multi-family/Apartment residents with bulk collection containers (not curbside collection) who do not get bag vouchers, but landlord pays collection fee.
Curbside Appliance Pickup Rates
- $22.75 per appliance with refrigerant (refrigerators, window air conditioners, etc)
- $15.19 per appliance without refrigerant (stove, dishwasher, etc)
RATES EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2018
This information taken from Columbia Ordinance – Chapter 22, Section 22-159 through Section 22-163. The City Council has the sole authority to set rates and charges for utility services. The City reviews these rates and charges annually.