While road projects are designed to affect traffic as little as possible, fixing the road usually requires workers being in the road. Please watch out for your safety as well as the safety of public and private road crews by driving slowly and following the directions of flaggers.
Plan ahead for your motorized or nonmotorized trip by checking these online resources:
- City of Columbia: CoMo.gov/Maps/Dashboard
- Columbia Public Works Construction: CoMo.gov/PublicWorks/cip-status
- Columbia Public Works Paving: CoMo.gov/PublicWorks/Updates
- Boone County: ShowMeBoone.com/Road-Bridge
- State of Missouri: MoDOT.org/MoDOT-Central-District
- University of Missouri-Columbia: MU-cf-map.col.missouri.edu/Projects
- Columbia Utilities: CoMo.gov/Utilities
- Parks & Recreation: CoMo.gov/ParksAndRec/cip
- Private Development: Facebook.com/ColumbiaMissouriPublicWorks
The City of Columbia is not responsible for the content provided by other agencies.
City of Columbia
University of Missouri
State of Missouri