Funding Fiscal Year:
|GetAbout Phase II Funds|
Project Description – This project will be a trail connecting the east end of Rollins Road, crossing the Hinkson Creek, and connecting to the cul-de-sac at Bluffdale (Alignment 1).
Project Status: The City is working on final plans and easement acquisition for the project.
Project Manager: Allison Anderson, P.E.
- Interested Parties Meeting: January 26, 2015
- Initial Public Hearing: March 16, 2015
- Second Public Hearing: Feb. 5, 2018
- Facebook post – Jan. 22, 2017
- Council Memo Setting Public Hearing: Dec. 18, 2017
- TranSystems: FINAL Shepard to Rollins Report
- Right of Way Plans
- Alignment 1 Diagram
- Alignment 3 Diagram
Return to Current CIP Projects