Funding Fiscal Year:
|Design 2017 / Construction 2018|
|Annual Traffic Calming Funds|
Project Description: Rollins Road is No. 4 on the 2016 Neighborhood Traffic Management Program Priority List. The goal of this project is to calm traffic on Rollins Road between Stadium and Sunset. Three speed tables will be constructed at the intersections of Rockcreek Drive, Manor Drive and Ridge Road. Bulb-outs, a type of curb extension, will be installed at Russell Boulevard with crosswalks. The goal of these calming devices is to improve safety by encouraging drivers to slow down.
Project Manager: Jacob Ray, P.E.
Interested Parties Meetings:
- Jan. 18, 2018, 6-7 p.m. at Russell Blvd. Elementary School
- Aug. 23, 2017, 6-7 p.m. at Russell Blvd. Elementary School
Public Hearing: June 4, 2018
Preliminary Project Information:
- Final Calming Report for Council Consideration
- Rollins Overview Speeds
- Rollins Overview Plan Profile Sheet (1 of 2)
- Rollins Overview Plan Profile Sheet (2 of 2)
Return to Current CIP Projects