Funding Fiscal Year:
|Design 2017 / Construction 2018|
|Annual Traffic Calming Funds|
Project Description: Rollins Road is No. 4 on the 2016 Neighborhood Traffic Management Program Priority List. The goal of this project is to calm traffic on Rollins Road between Stadium and Sunset.
Project Manager: Jacob Ray, P.E.
Contractor(s): Columbia Public Works Street Division
Interested Parties Meetings:
- Jan. 18, 2018, 6-7 p.m. at Russell Blvd. Elementary School
- Aug. 23, 2017, 6-7 p.m. at Russell Blvd. Elementary School
- Public Comment Form due by Feb. 9, 2018 (docx , pdf)
- Public Hearing: Prior to June 4, 2018 City Council Meeting.
Preliminary Project Information:
- Final Calming Report for Council Consideration
- Rollins Overview Speeds
- Rollins Overview Plan Profile Sheet (1 of 2)
- Rollins Overview Plan Profile Sheet (2 of 2)
Return to Current CIP Projects