- Parking citations, including disputes and payment options, are managed by
the City of Columbia Municipal Court.
- The City of Columbia Police Department handles questions and complaints about the issuance of a ticket. Contesting/protesting a ticket must be done through the Municipal Court.
- Customers may also call the City Contact Center at 573.874.2489.
- Records requests relating to parking citations should be directed to the Municipal Court.
- For more information about Parking Services, visit the Parking Utility.
- City of Columbia ordinances, including those relating to parking citations, are available online.