Cancellation Hot Line: 573-874-7663
Weekdays – All cancellations are updated daily by 4:00 p.m. If conditions change after 4:00 p.m., a decision will be made at the field.
Weekends & Holidays – Soccer cancellations are updated by 7:00 a.m. If the conditions change to warrant a cancellation, the Hotline will be updated accordingly.
Softball – All cancellations for Sunday night leagues are updated by 3:00 p.m. If conditions change after 3:00 p.m., a decision will be made at the field.
Web Mail and Text Mail
Subscribing to Parks & Recreation Web Mail will provide current information about game status or cancellations by sending the subscriber an e-mail or text message containing specific information.
Five separate subscriptions are available and are listed below. You may subscribe to any number of lists. Simply follow the link, enter your e-mail address or cellular email address, select desired lists and click on the subscribe button. You will receive an e-mail or text asking you to confirm your subscription. This is a standard security feature to prevent people from being signed up by others. Just follow the instructions in the confirmation e-mail / text to complete your subscription.
- Soccer – Status of games on all fields of Cosmo Park
- Youth Baseball/Softball – Status of all Diamond Council games
- Adult Softball/Kickball – Status of adult league games at Rainbow Softball Center
- Youth Football – Status of games and practices for youth football (CYFL)
- Youth Lacrosse – Status of games and practices for youth lacrosse (MMLL)
- Youth Basketball – Status of games for youth basketball (CYBA)
- Indoor Sports – Status of games for adult basketball and adult volleyball
To benefit all, there are two simple ground rules. These rules have been designed to keep the listserv completely professional and non-commercial.
1. We will not sell or in any way share the e-mail addresses of the list members for commercial or non-City of Columbia uses.
2. At this time, you will only be allowed to receive e-mail messages from the City of Columbia’s Parks and Recreation Department. You will not be able to send or receive e-mail messages to or from other members of the list.
Common Cellular Text Mail Formats: Arch firstname.lastname@example.org AT&T Blackberry email@example.com AT&T Wireless firstname.lastname@example.org AllTel email@example.com Ameritech/SBC firstname.lastname@example.org Cellular One Blackberry email@example.com Cellular South firstname.lastname@example.org Cingular Wireless 10 digitnumber@cingularME.com Dobson Blackberry email@example.com Metrocall firstname.lastname@example.org Motient email@example.com Nextel firstname.lastname@example.org Quest email@example.com SkyTel 7digitPIN@skytel.com Sprint PCS firstname.lastname@example.org TMobile email@example.com US Cellular firstname.lastname@example.org Verizon Cellular email@example.com Verizon Pager firstname.lastname@example.org Weblink Wireless 7digitPIN@pagemart.net