3-6 pm, April 21, 2018
Adults 16 and older
NEEDED! Booth participants for Yappy Hour…especially those dog-related. Email us if you’re interested!
$10 per dog + human pair pre-registration (includes doggy bag and drink voucher)
$5 per human OR dog admission at the door
Limited space available!
What could be better than spending an afternoon with your best friend, food truck grub and some beers at the park? Twin Lakes Recreation Area, sandwiched between the MKT Trail and Chapel Hill Road with waterfront property in the off-leash zone, is a destination for any dog lover and the perfect location for this third annual Yappy Hour! It’s sure to be a barking good time.
Enjoy entertainment for dogs and their owners as well as dog-related businesses on site to show off the cool things they do for man’s (and woman’s) best friend. Pre-registration is required. Each $10 registration includes a dog goody bag and one drink voucher. Each $5 day-of registration is admission only. Beverages available for purchase at the event.
- Click here to register for Yappy Hour online. We can also quickly and easily register you over the phone, just give us a call at 573-874-7460opens in a new window Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm or call the ARC at 573-874-7700opens in a new window (extended hours 7 days a week).
- Dogs must have current rabies vaccinations.
- Minimum one person per dog.
- No retractable leashes.
- Ages 16+ in the event area (Little Mates Cove). Attendees will be carded.
- Trails, off-leash zones and the rest of the park will remain open to the public.
- You know your dog, please only bring dogs who are friendly and well-socialized.
- Parking may be limited…we encourage you to walk to Twin Lakes via the MKT Trail…parking nearby at Forum Nature Area or Scott Boulevard trailhead.
Event will feature:
Food Vendors: TBA
Presented by: Columbia Parks and Recreation, KPLA, BXR, NASH Fm and KFRU
Sponsored by: Craft Beer Cellar