Now accepting booths and vendors for Yappy Hour 2019! Email us if you’re interested!
Participation Age: Adults 16 and older
Registration: Call Parks and Recreation Main Office – 573-874-7460 or register on-line
Food trucks, craft beer, and room for Fido to roam – all at this year’s Yappy Hour. This event will feature dog related booths, activities, contests, an adoptable dog pageant, and more. This event is coordinated with the help of MU Department of Parks, Recreation and Sport students.
|314100-01||Sat: April 27||3-6pm||One dog and one person
(Includes doggy bag and drink voucher)
|314100-02||Sat: April||3-6pm||Person only||$5|
- Limit one dog per person and all dogs must be on a fixed length leash (no retractable leashes).
- Must be 16 years or older to attend and 21+ to drink (we will be carding at the door).
- All dogs must be up-to-date on vaccines.
- Please bring only well socialized pooches. (You know your dog better than we do.)
- Parking is limited, so walking from Forum Nature Area or Scott Blvd. trailheads is encouraged.
- Doggy bag and drink voucher is included with the $10 pre-registration.
- Registration at the door is $5 per person or pooch.