|Please see the “Closures and Cancellations” webpage for updated information regarding City of Columbia facilities and event/program schedule changes affected by COVID-19.|
Participation Age: Adults 16 and older
Registration: Call Parks and Recreation Main Office – 573-874-7460 or register on-line
Food trucks, craft beer, and room for Fido to roam – all at this year’s Yappy Hour. This event will feature dog related booths, activities, contests, an adoptable dog pageant, and more. This event is coordinated with the help of MU Department of Parks, Recreation and Sport students.
If your business or organization would like to have a booth at Yappy Hour, please fill out the appropriate online application below.
- Yappy Hour Booth Application for businesses
- Yappy Hour Booth Application for rescue and non-profit organizations
|314100-01||Sat: April 25, 2020||3-6pm||One dog and one person |
(Includes dog goody bag and drink voucher)
|314100-02||Sat: April 25, 2020||3-6pm||Additional person or person w/o dog |
- Limit one dog per person and all dogs must be on a fixed length leash (no retractable leashes).
- Must be 16 years or older to attend and 21+ to drink (we will be carding at the door).
- All dogs must be up-to-date on vaccines.
- Please bring only well socialized pooches. (You know your dog better than we do.)
- Parking is limited, so walking from Forum Nature Area or Scott Blvd. trailheads is encouraged.
- Doggy bag and drink voucher is included with the $10 pre-registration.
- Day of admission is $5 per person or pooch (admission only).