This year marks the 41st Heritage Festival and Craft Show.
Saturday & Sunday, September 15 & 16, 2018
10 am – 5 pm
Historic Nifong Park, 3700 Ponderosa St.
(Hwy 63 S & AC/Grindstone Parkway exit west)
For weather-related cancellations, please call our hotline at 573-874-7663.
- Volunteer to help with the festival (call 573-874-7499)
- Vendor application
- 2017 Map below (click on image to enlarge)
- Traditional tradesmen & artisans demonstrating “lost arts”
- Entertainment on three stages
- Cowboys with their chuckwagons
- Mountain Man Camp
- Fun for Young’uns Area (stilts, paper pumpkins, milk the “cow,” rope making, candle dipping, candy in the haystack, hayrides, and much more!)
- Handmade crafts
- Saturday evening ghost stories from 8-9:30 pm
- Tours of Walters-Boone County Museum, Maplewood House and Village at Boone Junction
- Great food!
Visitors will be taken back to the traditions of the past. Listen, learn, and see history as it comes alive. See artisans and tradesmen dressed in 19th century attire demonstrating their trades and selling their wares. A large contemporary handmade craft area will also be featured.
Stay overnight during the Heritage Festival! For more information on overnight accommodations, visit the Columbia Convention & Visitors Bureau Web site.
The Heritage Festival is coordinated by Columbia Parks & Recreation.
Call 573-874-7460 for more information or email Festival Coordinator at Karen.Chandler@como.gov