Parks and Recreation Department
1 South 7th Street
Columbia, MO 65201
573-874-7640 – Fax
The following recreation equipment is available for rental from the downtown Parks and Recreation office located at 1 South 7th Street.
|Volleyball & net|| |
|Picnic Set (includes volleyball, net, football, 2 frisbees, softball, bat)|| |
Equipment Rental Guidelines
- Equipment is rented on a 24-hour basis (Friday checkouts must be returned on Monday). A fee for an additional day(s) rental will be charged on equipment brought back after the due date.
- A $20 deposit (check, cash or credit card number) is required to rent equipment. This deposit needs to be a separate payment from the equipment payment. You will get your deposit back when the equipment is returned the next business day.
- Lost or damaged equipment will be handled one of several ways. You may choose to:
- let Columbia Parks and Recreation keep your deposit (you will be required to make up the difference if the replacement cost is more than the deposit), or
- buy new equipment to replace the lost or damaged equipment and get your deposit back at that time, or
- pay a replacement fee and get your deposit back. Replacement costs are as follows:
Football$15 Bat$16 Frisbee$3 Volleyball$15 Volleyball -ball & net$30
You can print and fill out a Recreation Equipment Checkout Form (link below) and bring it to the Parks and Recreation Department at 1 South 7th Street, Columbia, Missouri.