“Watch for an upcoming announcement concerning the July 2018 Parks & Recreation Photo Contest!”
In honor of national “July is Parks and Recreation Month,” Columbia Parks and Recreation is hosting a Facebook photo contest. The national theme this year is “Get Your Play On!” Upload your best photos of your friends or family members “getting their play on” in CoMo. Grand prize is $100 Parks and Rec gift certificate. Photo entries accepted July 1-July 31, 2017. The grand prize winner will be announced August 16, 2017.
- Contest is open to all participants age 18 and older, except for Parks and Recreation employees and their immediate families.
- Photo submissions must be taken at a Columbia Parks and Recreation event, program, park, trail, or recreation facility.
- Contest participants can submit up to ten photos.
- The number of Facebook “likes” a photo receives is figured into the final judging score. (Encourage your friends and family to vote for your photo!)
- By entering the photo contest, the participant grants the City of Columbia a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, use in publications and associated trade magazines, publicly display and publicly perform the photographs submitted.
- Upon request, the grand prize winner will email the original photo (highest resolution available) to Columbia Parks and Recreation.