Rock Quarry House
Parks and Recreation Dept.
1 S. 7th St.
Columbia, MO 65201
Check availability online!
This ranch home in a park setting may be rented for meetings, birthday parties, special occasions, weddings, receptions, and more. This spacious home with three large rooms and a kitchen can accommodate groups up to 50 people. Tables and chairs available for use. The facility is handicap accessible. Renter must be 21 years of age or older. The following policies apply to rental of the Rock Quarry House.
- No smoking.
- Alcohol allowed. However, no sale of alcohol allowed.
- Front garage is a restricted area. Back garage can be used for loading & unloading.
- Tables and chairs are located in storage room on east end of house. Tables and chairs are for indoor use only.
- Fire extinguishers are located in kitchen and near each bathroom.
- Reservations are non-refundable. They can be transferred to a different date if the request is 14 days prior to the original reservation.
- Due to multiple reservations within a day, customer access to facility is only during paid reservation time. Please schedule ample time for set-up and clean-up when making your reservation.
- Key may be picked up the day of reservation between 8am-5pm. Weekends rentals – pick up key on Friday (office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays).
- Key must be returned the next business day between 8 am to 5 pm.
- Refund of deposits will be given if the renter was only in the facility during their paid rental time, the facility has been cleaned up properly and there are no damages. Cleanup/damage deposits paid by credit card will be refunded to the credit card within three business days and funds should show as available in approximately one week. Deposits paid with cash or check will be refunded by a City of Columbia check. Please plan on two to three weeks for processing and mailing.
- Follow Rock Quarry House Checkout Procedure when leaving facility.
- Park closes at 11 pm.
- This facility is owned by the City of Columbia. All rentals are subject to inspection by any City employee during the paid reservation time.
|Rental Procedure:|| |
Payment due at time of reservation
Reservation fee is non-refundable
No rentals on December 25.
|Rental Fee: |
(due at time of reservation)
|$24 per hour, minimum of 2 hours|
|Clean-up/Damage Deposit: |
(due when key is picked up)
|Location:||Rock Quarry Park, 2002 Grindstone, Columbia, MO 65201|
|Preview House:||Call 573-874-7460 to schedule a time to preview house before rental. |
$20 refundable key deposit required. Previews can be scheduled Tues, Wed. or Thurs. between 8am-3pm, for a 2 hour max increment.
|Chaperones:||1 adult over 21 per 10 youths; 1 adult over 25 per 15 teens|
|House Features:|| |
|Park Amenities:|| |
Park is open to the public, and outdoor facilities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Outdoor shelter must be reserved separately and may be reserved by another party.
Click on this link for park map and more information on Rock Quarry Park.