- Reservable Shelter (See Picnic Shelter Reservations)
- November 1 to March 31: During winter sports months, shelter can be reserved three days in advance when temperature is forecasted 50 degrees or above.
- Rental includes firepit.
- Wood for firepit is provided by the Parks and Recreation Department on site during winter sports season. See firepit rulesopens PDF file .
- Dimensions: 26′ x 26′ – 676 sq. ft.
- Recommended group size (limit): 40, due to limited parking. Groups with more than 40 are required to rent one or both of the other shelters, depending on size of group.
- ADA drinking fountain with jug filler next to restrooms
- ADA single BBQ grill
- Electric (combo lock)
- 110 volt double outlets (2)
- 220 volt outlet (1)
- Parking spaces: 18 (more in other areas)
- Picnic tables: (4, 1 ADA)
- Seating capacity: 32
- Playground at Gordon Shelter
- Water hydrant nearby (2272 key needed – $20 deposit)