|Funding Fiscal Year:||2007|
|Funding Source(s):||$75,000 – Park Sales Tax |
$15,000 – Force Account Labor
Project Description: Construction of a family room changing area, renovation of the concession area, installation of new floor covering the locker rooms and entrance way, and general improvements throughout the facility. Work to be done with park force account labor, with the exception of the resinous floor and service window installation.
- Family Changing Area – Construction of two shower/changing rooms (one handicap accessible) and one restroom with diaper changing station.
- Concession Area – Removal of old cabinets and replaced with stainless steel carts. Removal of vinyl floor tile and replaced with stained and sealed concrete floor. Improvements made to two serving windows, electrical components, construction of additional storage area. Replacement of air conditioner, garbage disposal, and water heater; and removal of soda dispensing system.
- Locker Rooms – Installation of resinous flooring and new partitions.
- Entryway – Installation of resinous flooring.
- Other Improvements – Painting, replacement of some stainless steel doors, and sign replacements.
Project Status: Substantially completed. Balance of project funds sbeing used to bring pool into compliance with federally mandated Virginia Graeme Baker Act (pool drains).
- May 2007 – Completed construction of the family changing room and renovation of the concession area.
- September 2007 – Completed installation of the locker room and entry way resinous flooring.
- May 2008 – Completed installation of the locker room partitions and indoor painting of bathrooms, hallways, changing areas and concessions.
|Vendor||Item||Purchase Order #||Contract Amount|
|Desco Systems||Resinous flooring installation||072795||$28,075|
|Butch’s Door Supply||Doors||071483||$2,261|
|Columbia Winnelson||Water heater||071962||$3,051|
|Columbia Glass & Mirror||Service windows & installation||071738||$2,520|
|Triple B Doors||Partitions||081457||$8,675|