Activity & Recreation Center
1701 W Ash
Columbia, MO 65203
Enjoy a pool-side private party, family reunion, or office party in a pleasant environment. Indoor and outdoor facilities may be reserved for two hours or more after recreational swim times or other times the facilities are not in use. Outdoor aquatic facilities are available during the summer season. Indoor aquatic facilities are available year round. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The following applies to all aquatic facility rentals:
- Two-hour rental.
- Lifeguards are provided.
- Portable music players allowed.
- Food and drink (no alcohol) allowed. (Concessions not open for private rentals.)
- All regular facility rules are in effect.
- Children and youth groups must have one adult to every ten children.
- Everyone attending is counted, even if they do not swim.
- Reservations need to be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Payment due at time of reservation.
- Rental fees are non-refundable. A reservation can be transferred to another date of up to 14 days prior to the scheduled reservation.
ARC Water Zone
|Rental: Two hour minimum |
Only available for rental when pool is not scheduled for recreation swim or other aquatic activities.
Click here for ARC Water Zone Schedule
|$168 for 2 hour session – group of 50 or less |
Each additional person (over 50 people) is $1 each.
$140 per hour
$185 per hour
$235 per hour
$345 per hour
$445 per hour
Click on each picture link for facility address, phone, and amenities.