- Santa letters are available through Nov. 30! Click here for a link to sign up for the program.
- The annual Toys for Columbia’s Youth toy drive is open through Dec. 7.
To register for the program, click this link: 2020 Toys for Youth Applicationopens PDF file
To donate to the program, click this link: 2020 Toy Drive flyeropens PDF file
- For gatherings of more than 20 people, a plan with the Columbia/Boone County Department of Health must be approved. Please submit at least two weeks in advance of your event: LINK TO HEALTH APPROVAL FORM
- The ARC has reopened its gymnasium on a reservation basis only (no drop in play). Click here for more information on how to reserve your time slot.
COVID-19 impacts on facilities and programs
Please practice social distancing of 6 feet between yourself and others. We also encourage you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- The ARC (Activity & Recreation Center) is open.
- City playgrounds are open.
- The Armory Sports and Recreation Center is open. The gym is not available for drop in play.
- For those interested in renting a park shelter or indoor recreation facility, you will be able to make reservations for groups up to 20 people, having guidelines from local COVID-19 health orders in place for your event. Waivers for events with over 20 people can be obtained from the Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services Department. Parks and Recreation staff will help guide you through the process. Reservations may be made by calling 573.874.7460.
Please see the “Closures and Cancellations” web page for updated information regarding City of Columbia facilities and event/program schedule changes affected by COVID-19.
Columbia Parks & Recreation
1 South 7th St.
Columbia, Missouri 65201
Program and Facility Cancellation Hotline: 573.874.7663
For more information, see Contact Us.
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is timely and correct, however, users should keep in mind that this information is provided only as a public convenience. In any case where legal reliance on information is required, the official records of the City of Columbia, Missouri, should be consulted.