June 5 to September 7 (Labor Day)
COVID-19 impacts on facilities and programs
As some park amenities and programs reopen, please practice social distancing of 6 feet between yourself and others. We also encourage you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- The ARC (Activity & Recreation Center) is open.
- Albert-Oakland Family Aquatic Center and Douglass Family Aquatic Center are open.
- City playgrounds are open.
- City spraygrounds at Stephens Lake Park, Flat Branch Park and Douglass Park are open.
- Stephens Lake Park beach will remain CLOSED at this time.
- Youth and adult baseball and softball has resumed. Social distancing must be in place for players, coaches and spectators.
- The Armory Sports and Recreation Center is open. The gym is not available.
- For those interested in renting a park shelter or indoor recreation facility, you will be able to make reservations for groups up to 100 people, with social distancing required. Reservations may be made by calling 573.874.7460.
Please see the “Closures and Cancellations” web page for updated information regarding City of Columbia facilities and event/program schedule changes affected by COVID-19.
Columbia Parks & Recreation
1 South 7th St.
Columbia, Missouri 65201
Program and Facility Cancellation Hotline: 573.874.7663
For more information, see Contact Us.
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is timely and correct, however, users should keep in mind that this information is provided only as a public convenience. In any case where legal reliance on information is required, the official records of the City of Columbia, Missouri, should be consulted.