Plan Your Visit:
To set up an appointment, please call our clinic at 573.874.7356. Testing is available by appointment only, Tuesday – Thursday. Walk-in testing is not currently available.
What do we test for?
- We test for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis and HIV.
How long does a test take?
- Approximately 20-30 minutes.
- $20 for Boone County residents
- $40 for those living outside Boone County
Are you a student at the University of Missouri-Columbia, Stephens College, Columbia College or MACC?
You can receive Boone County resident pricing ($20) by showing your student ID or proof of in-county address.
- Test results are available in approximately one week after testing is conducted.
Interested in free HIV testing?
Have Specific Questions or Concerns?
Please call us at 573.874.7356.
For More Information:
- View other STD testing locations available in the region.
- Check out the CDC’s STD fact sheets for more information on the different types of STD’s.