Hepatitis Vaccinations and Testing
Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services offers viral hepatitis vaccinations and testing at our Clinic.
Hepatitis B Vaccine:
- Provided in our Clinic for a fee.
Hepatitis C testing:
- Hepatitis C is curable.
- Testing can occur in our Clinic for a fee.
- The blood draw is sent to an outside lab, and results can take 1-2 weeks.
- Positive results are immediately referred to treatment facilities.
- Information on the risks and symptoms of Hepatitis C.
- Already positive? Contact the Hepatitis C Alliance at 573-442-6599 for connections to treatment.