Environmental Public Health Complaints

Within City of Columbia city limits:

In Boone County (outside the city limits of Columbia):

  • Environmental Public Health responds to the following complaints at (573) 874-7346 or by email:

Please include the following information with your complaint:

  • Location of the complaint
  • Owner of the property
  • Date and time
  • Your name and phone number (if you would like a member of our staff to contact you)