Low cost reproductive health services for women and men are available by appointment. Fees for these services depend on your income.
We are registered nurses and nurse practitioners with years of experience in family planning and women’s health. We will support and empower you in making knowledgeable decisions concerning your reproductive health.
- Visit us at 1005 West Worley St. to determine eligibility. If you are under the age of 19 years, please call 573.874.7356 to determine eligibility.
- Schedule an appointment
- If over the age of 19 years, please bring the following with you:
- Photo ID
- Social Security card
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- PAP smear screening
- Complete physical exam
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Testicular exams and referrals
- Health screening lab work
- HIV/STD testing with an emphasis on prevention education
- Referrals for pregnancy and prenatal care
- Adolescent Health (i.e. birth control, STDs, diet, and self-esteem)
- Call one of our social workers to see if you are eligible for free women’s health services.
- These services are provided by appointment only. Please contact us so that we can schedule an appointment with you.
- We request that you keep all scheduled appointments. If you are unable to do so, please call us as soon as possible to reschedule.
- Women: Please allow at least one hour for your initial/annual exam. This is a comprehensive exam and is very thorough, allowing us to give you quality time and care. Call prior to your appointment for instructions on how to receive the most accurate PAP smear and the easiest exam.
- Remember, there is no such thing as a bad question! Just ask us! We will be happy to answer any questions you might have.