Clinical Services promotes the health of the community through assessment, prevention, surveillance, education, screening and treatment.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., except on all observed City holidays.
View our fees.
- Gynecological/breast exams and pap tests
- Birth control and emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- STD/STI testing and treatment
- Immigration and refugee services
- HIV testing
- TB testing/treatment
- Dental exams
- Smoking cessation
- Lead testing
- Blood pressure/glucose checks
STD & HIV Testing
Cancer and Heart Disease Awareness
Couldn’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us!