A partnership between the Central Missouri Humane Society and the Animal Control division provides a limited number of vouchers to help get your dog or cat spayed or neutered at no charge. Vouchers are limited to one household per year.
If you meet any of the eligibility requirements below, please call the Central Missouri Humane Society at 573.443.7387 to make an appointment. You must also be a Columbia or Boone County resident.
- Missouri EBT Card (Food Stamps)
- MO Healthnet (Medicaid)
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
- Temporary Medicaid for Pregnant Women
- LIHEAP (Low Income Utility Assistance)
- Temporary or Permanent Disability
- Social Security & Social Security disability
- Income Eligible