The Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services serves the city of Columbia and surrounding communities within Boone County, Missouri. We are a nationally accredited public health department in the state of Missouri through the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB).
Optimal health, safety, and well-being for all.
Promote and protect the health, safety, and well-being of the community through leadership, partnership, and service.
What is Public Health?
This video can help explain our role.
What is national accreditation?
This press release can help explain.
- Customer Service: Providing the best possible service to all customers.
- Communication: Listening and responding to customers with clear, compassionate, and timely communication.
- Continuous improvement: Valuing continuous planning, learning, and innovative practices.
- Integrity: Expecting our employees to be ethical, honest, and responsible.
- Teamwork: Achieving results through valuing diversity and partnerships within our own organization and the community.
- Stewardship: Empowering our employees to serve the community to the best of their ability by entrusting us with resources.
About the Department:
Couldn’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us!