(Section 13-20(c), Columbia Code of Ordinances)
- Residents are limited to two (2) garage sales per year and one (1) additional if moving
- The sale may last for no more than three (3) days each time
- The sale may be held from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Health Department approval must be obtained if food or drink is to be served
- The placement of signs, flyers, directions, etc. off-premises is prohibited; and a garage sale may not be used to sell items purchased for resale.
NOTE: No permit or license is required when conducting a garage sale.