Look for the red, white and blue signs.
There is no parking allowed on priority snow routes when snow accumulates 2 inches or more. Parking Utility staff do their best to warn drivers, but vehicles will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense if they are not moved. To be reminded of when it’s time to move cars off of priority routes, sign up for alerts:
Phone Alerts: Simply text “COLUMBIAPW” to 888-777.
Remember, it’s your responsibility to move your vehicle if it looks like there may be a 2-inch snow overnight … but we hope these alerts will help remind you!
- Winter Weather Hub – Quick links to the resources you need
- Snow Fighting Summary – City Channel (Video)
- What is a passable road?
- What is a Designated Snow Route/Priority Route?
- Preparing for Snow Season – A Citizen’s Guide (pdf)
- Council Snow Memo – Nov. 5, 2018
Call: 573.874.2489 / Email: PubW@CoMo.gov