Winter Weather Hub: Many agencies in the City of Columbia are ready to assist the community during winter weather. These links should get you the answers you need.
- Sidewalks – Community Development
- Trash Collection – City of Columbia Utilities
- Electric Outage Map opens in a new window – Columbia Utilities (573-875-2555)
- Parking Alerts
- Sidewalk Shoveling, Volunteers – Services for Independent Living (private nonprofit)
- Warming Centers / Shelters – Dept. of Public Health & Human Svcs.
- Para-Transit – Go COMO Transit
- City Bus – Go COMO Transit
- Flights – Columbia Regional Airport
- Trees/limbs in the roadway – Call 573.874-City (2489) or dial 311.
- Press Releases – Community Relations
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Center – If you’re having trouble finding the information you need online, don’t hesitate to call 573.874.2489!
City Departments & Divisions
- City of Columbia Utilities
- Community Development Office of Neighborhood Services
- Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services
- Columbia Public Works
- Columbia Parks & Recreation
- Columbia Police Department
- Columbia Fire Department
- Go COMO Transit
- Columbia Regional Airport
- Community Relations
Online Reporting Forms
- General Contact Form
- Winter Weather Road Maintenance/Concern
- Street and Sidewalk Problem Reporting form
- Report a Faded, Missing, Rusted, Vandalized or Broken Street Sign
- Citywide Reporting Forms
- City of Columbia Contact Center
RETURN TO CoMoSnow.com