The City Arborist implements and enforces the Tree Preservation Article of the Land Disturbance Act. The Arborist also implements and enforces the landscaping requirements of the local zoning regulations. Other responsibilities of the Arborist are the review of landscaping, tree preservation, and commercial site development plans; processing land disturbance permits; inspecting sites to determine compliance with City requirements; preparing landscaping plans; performing on-site evaluations; and providing design assistance relating to public improvement projects.
Emerald Ash Borer
- Emerald Ash Borer Management Guide for Missouri Homeownersopens PDF file
- Find a Certified Arborist
- Informational Video
- Right-of-way tree planting permitopens PDF file
- Logging Permitopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowStandards and Guidelines for Landscaping and Tree Preservationopens PDF file