- Navigate by Plan Element:
Time Frame / Progress
Participants & Stakeholders:
Board of Realtors, Boone County Regional Sewer District, Boone Electric Cooperative, Columbia Public Schools, Columbia Public Works, Columbia Water and Light, Conservation Organizations, Consolidated Water Districts, Mid-MO Development Council, Property Owners, REDI, Smart Growth Coalition
Relationship between sewer and other facilities build out and the FLUM and CIP
Percent of sewers and other facilities built/ planned in CIP in FLUM/USA area;
Milestones/ Work Products to Date:
Columbia Imagined Future Land Use Map (FLUM)
Supporting Documents / Resources:
- Implementation Type: What tool or legal instrument will accomplish the policies, strategies and actions?
- Primary Indicator(s): What will have to change or be developed?
- Evaluation Criteria: How to measure success? (may include short-term target, e.g. code amendment adopted, followed by long-term results such as an increase or decrease of a targeted element)
Time Frame Measurements (as defined by Columbia Imagined, p. 150):
- Short-Term: 1-2 years
- Medium-Term: 3-5 years
- Long-Term: More than 5 years
- Action Complete
Is the action item appropriate for the Planning and Zoning Commission’s annual work program, or will the PZC and staff need to collaborate with Community Partners?
- PZC Work Program
- Community Partners