- Navigate by Plan Element:
Time Frame / Progress
Participants & Stakeholders:
Columbia Public Works, Infrastructure Task Force, developers, Boone County Resource Management, Energy & Environment Commission, neighborhood associations, REDI
Capacity and condition of existing infrastructure and rate of repair and replacement
Percent of improved capacity and condition of infrastructure; repair and replacement meets density deman
Milestones/ Work Products to Date:
Supporting Documents / Resources:
No supporting documents available.
- Implementation Type: What tool or legal instrument will accomplish the policies, strategies and actions?
- Primary Indicator(s): What will have to change or be developed?
- Evaluation Criteria: How to measure success? (may include short-term target, e.g. code amendment adopted, followed by long-term results such as an increase or decrease of a targeted element)
Time Frame Measurements (as defined by Columbia Imagined, p. 150):
- Short-Term: 1-2 years
- Medium-Term: 3-5 years
- Long-Term: More than 5 years
- Action Complete
Is the action item appropriate for the Planning and Zoning Commission’s annual work program, or will the PZC and staff need to collaborate with Community Partners?
- PZC Work Program
- Community Partners