- Navigate by Plan Element:
Time Frame / Progress
Participants & Stakeholders:
AIA Chapter, Boone County, Codes Commission, Builders’ Assn., CHA, City Council, Developers, Habitat for Humanity, Mayor’s Housing Policy Committee, Neighborhood Associations, University of Missouri
Examine existing codes and policies to implement Affordable Housing Policy Report
Implementation of Report Recommendations
Milestones/ Work Products to Date:
Affordable Housing Policy Committee Report
Supporting Documents / Resources:
- Invalid input. to_link operates on post IDs only.
- Implementation Type: What tool or legal instrument will accomplish the policies, strategies and actions?
- Primary Indicator(s): What will have to change or be developed?
- Evaluation Criteria: How to measure success? (may include short-term target, e.g. code amendment adopted, followed by long-term results such as an increase or decrease of a targeted element)
Time Frame Measurements (as defined by Columbia Imagined, p. 150):
- Short-Term: 1-2 years
- Medium-Term: 3-5 years
- Long-Term: More than 5 years
- Action Complete
Is the action item appropriate for the Planning and Zoning Commission’s annual work program, or will the PZC and staff need to collaborate with Community Partners?
- PZC Work Program
- Community Partners