- Navigate by Plan Element:
Time Frame / Progress
Participants & Stakeholders:
Boone County Regional Sewer District, Boone Electric Cooperative, Columbia Public Schools, Columbia Public Works, Columbia Water and Light, Consolidated Water Districts, Developers, DNR, Property Owners, REDI
Sewer and annexation policies and practices are evaluated while considering public health and service efficiencies
Percent of annexed land that is compact and contiguous and in USA
Milestones/ Work Products to Date:
Supporting Documents / Resources:
No supporting documents available.
- Implementation Type: What tool or legal instrument will accomplish the policies, strategies and actions?
- Primary Indicator(s): What will have to change or be developed?
- Evaluation Criteria: How to measure success? (may include short-term target, e.g. code amendment adopted, followed by long-term results such as an increase or decrease of a targeted element)
Time Frame Measurements (as defined by Columbia Imagined, p. 150):
- Short-Term: 1-2 years
- Medium-Term: 3-5 years
- Long-Term: More than 5 years
- Action Complete
Is the action item appropriate for the Planning and Zoning Commission’s annual work program, or will the PZC and staff need to collaborate with Community Partners?
- PZC Work Program
- Community Partners