- Navigate by Plan Element:
Time Frame / Progress
Participants & Stakeholders:
Boone County Center on Aging, Boone County Family Resources, Bicycle and Pedestrian Commission, Columbia Public Works, Columbia Transit, CoMET, Disabilities Commission, MACC, OATS, Services for Independent Living
Evaluate routes and system model
Routes and system model changes reflect evaluation; Ridership increases
Milestones/ Work Products to Date:
COMO Connect Route Redesign fall 2014; AVLs on buses and GPS technology apps
Supporting Documents / Resources:
No supporting documents available.
- Implementation Type: What tool or legal instrument will accomplish the policies, strategies and actions?
- Primary Indicator(s): What will have to change or be developed?
- Evaluation Criteria: How to measure success? (may include short-term target, e.g. code amendment adopted, followed by long-term results such as an increase or decrease of a targeted element)
Time Frame Measurements (as defined by Columbia Imagined, p. 150):
- Short-Term: 1-2 years
- Medium-Term: 3-5 years
- Long-Term: More than 5 years
- Action Complete
Is the action item appropriate for the Planning and Zoning Commission’s annual work program, or will the PZC and staff need to collaborate with Community Partners?
- PZC Work Program
- Community Partners