- Navigate by Plan Element:
Time Frame / Progress
Participants & Stakeholders:
Boone County, Boone County Center on Aging, Boone County Family Resources, Columbia Transit, CoMET, MACC, OATS, REDI, Services for Independent Living, State of MO, Surrounding Counties and Communities
Identify funding for regional transportation integration
Development of commuter or other regional transportation
Milestones/ Work Products to Date:
Mid-MO RPC moving forward awarded grant funding for Mobility Management Mid-MO RPC Website
Supporting Documents / Resources:
No supporting documents available.
- Implementation Type: What tool or legal instrument will accomplish the policies, strategies and actions?
- Primary Indicator(s): What will have to change or be developed?
- Evaluation Criteria: How to measure success? (may include short-term target, e.g. code amendment adopted, followed by long-term results such as an increase or decrease of a targeted element)
Time Frame Measurements (as defined by Columbia Imagined, p. 150):
- Short-Term: 1-2 years
- Medium-Term: 3-5 years
- Long-Term: More than 5 years
- Action Complete
Is the action item appropriate for the Planning and Zoning Commission’s annual work program, or will the PZC and staff need to collaborate with Community Partners?
- PZC Work Program
- Community Partners