Guidelines and Forms
- General Information
- Eligibility Information
- Application Process and Timeline
- Project Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria
- Preparing an Application
- Budgets & Financial Statements
- Arts Funding Recognition
The OCA encourages proposals from first-time applicants. Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the OCA about the funding process well in advance of the deadline. New applicants may choose to apply for Small Request funding first; the program mirrors the annual funding process in many ways but the application is simplified. New applicants are likewise strongly encouraged to submit a draft application and meet with OCA staff well before the final deadline. Each application is reviewed on an individual basis according to the established evaluation criteria. Historical funding is not considered.
Draft Review & Other Technical Assistance
- Funding Application workshops – Attend one of the scheduled application workshops to get an overview of the funding process and putting together application materials. Alternatively, you can schedule a time to meet with OCA staff.
- Wednesday, March 13 at 10:00 a.m. in the Walton Building Community Room (300 S. Providence Rd.)
- Thursday, March 14 at 12:00 p.m. in the Walton Building Community Room (300 S. Providence Rd.)
- By appointment – Contact OCA for an overview of the funding application process. Staff can assist in questions about putting together an application and the overall funding process.
To assist applicants in submitting competitive proposals, OCA staff will review applications. Drafts are reviewed and written feedback is provided. All applicants, especially those applying for the first time and those that received reduced or no funding in the most recently completed process, are encouraged to participate in a draft review. To submit a draft application for review, applicants must complete all required questions on the application form. Application drafts are must be submitted using the online funding system (not saved as a draft) by 5 p.m. on the published deadline. If the items needed for draft submission cannot be submitted by the draft deadline, agencies may still contact OCA for guidance – OCA staff is available year round to discuss the arts funding process.