Guidelines and Forms
- General Information
- Eligibility Information
- Application Process and Timeline
- Project Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria
- Assistance with Applications
- Budgets & Financial Statements
- Arts Funding Recognition
Preparing an Application
- See FY20 Arts Funding Application – Combined Education & Presentation questions (PDF)
- See FY20 Arts Funding Application – Education questions (PDF)
- See FY20 Arts Funding Application – Presentation questions (PDF)
It is recommended that you submit up to 5 items of supplementary materials in your online application. At least one item is required. Supplementary materials bolster your application with images, video, or audio of your programs. Be sure to include materials that are most pertinent to your application and that directly address evaluation criteria. Examples include: newsletters, brochures, newspaper articles, photos of past programs and/or participants, letters of support, and links to online videos or audio. If you have been funded by the OCA previously, include materials that show the OCA logo/credit line.
Important: One item constitutes one online video, one audio sample, one article, one page of photos, one program, etc. If you have questions regarding the number of supplementary materials to include in the application, please contact OCA staff.
Letters of Support