Art Events in the Columbia Area
The Office of Cultural Affairs and the Columbia Daily Tribune have collaborated to bring the community a comprehensive online arts calendar. View the calendar for a complete listing of upcoming events.
Submitting Events to the Online Calendar
Interested in submitting an event? Click on Add Event on the Tribune’s calendar page. View the submission guidelines below.
The Office of Cultural Affairs (OCA) reserves the right to reject or edit submissions to the online calendar. Final determination of publication submissions rests with OCA.
The priority for publication submissions to the calendar is as follows:
- Not-for-Profit Arts or Arts and Cultural Organizations
- Individual Artists
Higher priority will be given to listings about events in Columbia and Boone County.
Events can be in the following categories:
- musical performances
- on stage (theatre, dance, etc.)
- readings & lectures
- special events (festivals, fairs, etc.)
- special offerings for kids (classes, workshops, camps, performances, etc.)
- community classes
- museum & gallery exhibits
- event title
- date, time, & location of event
- name of sponsoring organization
- brief description of the event (for classes, list the appropriate ages)
- image (optional)
- Complete the online submission form here