City of Columbia New Century Fund, Inc. Board
Meeting Body Details
The New Century Fund is a not-for-profit corporation that was organized to solicit contributions for the betterment of Columbia, Missouri by providing for the beautification of the city, the natural use of land, better transportation facilities, encouragement of the arts, recreation, historic preservation, architectural enhancement, facilitation of public health, and the general lessening of the costs and burdens of municipal government. The board consists of seven members that are appointed by the City Council. Membership must include a City Council member and a CPA, attorney or bank trust officer with experience in the operation of a 501 (c) (3) corporation or the administration of a charitable trust. The remaining members must be current residents and qualified voters of the City of Columbia. The length of terms is three years, with openings in September, except for the City Council member representative, who has a term of one year, which begins in May.
Members & Terms:
- Tish Johnson - Term Ending September 30, 2020
- Robert Nolte - Term Ending September 30, 2020
- Rebecca Wiles - Term Ending September 30, 2020
- Lynn Kleopfer - Term Ending September 30, 2021
- Fran Muench - Term Ending September 30, 2021
- Amy Sajko - Term Ending September 30, 2022
- Brian Treece (City Council Representative)
R13-01 - Accepting the Articles of Incorporation of the City of Columbia New Century Fund, Inc.