- The Columbia City Clerk’s Office is accepting applications for boards and commissions. Boards and commissions are a way for residents to be involved in local government and to represent the voices of their fellow community members. Applications must be received by the City Clerk’s Office by 5 p.m., Friday, March 5, 2021. Applications are available on the City’s website at CoMo.gov
on the City Council page.
The following are current boards and commissions openings:
- Airport Advisory Board
- Columbia Housing Authority Board
- Commission on Cultural Affairs
- Community Land Trust Organization Board
- Finance Advisory and Audit Committee
- Parking Advisory Commission
- Personnel Advisory Board
- Public Transit Advisory Commission
- Tax Increment Financing Commission
To view a brief description and eligibility requirements, visit CoMo.gov/Council/Vacancies
or contact the Clerk's Office.