In response to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Columbia temporarily suspended utility disconnections for nonpayment. Beginning Monday, Oct. 5, City of Columbia Utilities will resume utility disconnects.
If you have a past due balance, please bring your account current before Oct. 2, 2020. You can make payments:
- Online at MyUtilityBill.CoMo.gov with a credit or debit card (no convenience fees) or checking/savings account
- By phone at 573.874.7694 with a credit or debit card (no convenience fees) or checking/savings account
- At City Hall, 701 E. Broadway, with cash, check, money order, credit or debit card
- Drive-thru: M-F, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Cashiers Office: M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
In need of utility payment assistance? Help may be available. Please contact us for more information.
- Phone: 573.874.7380 or Email: UCS@CoMo.gov