Since 2014, there have been 11 incidents that have resulted in 13 unsolved homicides.
Columbia police are asking for the community’s assistance to provide any information relating to these unsolved homicides.
"Recently, the community and CPD have worked together really well to solve several cases relatively quickly," said Lt. Matt Stephens. "I’m hopeful that reminding the community of these unsolved homicides will generate discussion and motivate those who have information about these cases to provide it to detectives."
Any additional leads from the community would allow detectives to move these investigations forward.
"Our goal is to identify the suspects in these cases and bring a sense of closure to the affected families," said Det. Scott Decker.
In addition to contacting the Columbia Police Department, the community is encouraged to contact CrimeStoppers at 573-875-TIPS to leave an anonymous tip. A tip that leads to arresting a suspect can result in a reward up to $1,500. Pending cases are shown below.
- 2014: Ricky Dunn, 40, shot on Illinois Avenue
- 2016: Gabrielle Rhodes, 24, shot on Sylvan Lane
- 2016: Edmond Randolph, 25, shot on Leeway Drive
- 2017: Mike Walker, 32, and Jeff Jones, 26 shot on I-70 Drive
- 2017: Jamar Hicks, 26, shot at Brickton and Trimble roads
- 2017: Augustus Roberts, 28, shot on Lasso Circle
- 2018: Charles Hayes, 59, shot on Rice Road
- 2019: Dominick Roland, 25, shot on Brown Station Road
- 2019: Chase Hayes, 30, shot at Worley Street and McBaine Avenue.
- 2019: Danielle Marine, 33, and Antonio Houston, 36, shot at Mckee Street and Rice Road
- 2019: James Hickem, 23, shot at McBaine Avenue and Lynn Street
If you saw something, say something. Anyone with information about these incidents are urged to please contact the Columbia Police Department at 573.874.7652 or CrimeStoppers at 573.875.TIPS (8477) to remain anonymous.