Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services (PHHS) also coordinates a network of warming centers in the community during cold weather; these centers are available to the general public during the building’s normal business hours.
Columbia's regular warming centers include the following locations. Please note the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday on Monday may impact hours.
- Activity and Recreation Center (ARC) at 1707 W. Ash St. - 573.874.7700
- Armory Sports and Community Center at 701 E. Ash St. - 573.874.7466
- Boone County Government Center at 801 E. Walnut St. - 573.886.4305
- Columbia/Boone County PHHS at 1005 W. Worley St. - 573.874.7488
- Columbia Mall at 2300 Bernadette Drive - 573.445.8458
- Columbia Public Library at 100 W. Broadway - 573.443.3161
- Salvation Army at 1108 W. Ash St. - 573.442.3229
- Salvation Army Harbor House at 602 N. Ann St. - 573.442.1984