Columbia Police officers arrested Daleron Michael Monroe, 31, of Columbia following a rolling disturbance with a gun that ended outside the CPD lobby the morning of Sunday, April 29.
The investigation revealed Daleron Monroe began sending the female victim, 37, threatening messages the night of April 28. Monroe and the victim were previously in an intimate relationship. Around 7:00 a.m. on April 29, Monroe began following the victim while the victim was traveling on eastbound I-70 just east of West Boulevard. Please refer to the original press release for further incident details.
Monroe was arrested on April 29 in the 400 block of Park Avenue at 7:16 a.m. for:
- Felony First Degree Assault;
- Felony Domestic Assault in the First Degree;
- Felony Second Degree Assault;
- Felony Armed Criminal Action;
- Felony Unlawful Use of a Weapon;
- Felony Unlawful for Certain Persons to Possess Concealable Firearm;
- Felony Resisting Arrest;
- Felony Operated Motor Vehicle on Highway While License Revoked;
- Misdemeanor Harassment; and
- Misdemeanor Duty to Maintain Financial Responsibility.