The Columbia Police Department conducted tobacco compliance check investigations in Columbia on 9/9/16.
The following locations were checked and did not sell tobacco to the underage buyer:
- Hy-Vee, 3100 W. Broadway
- Wal-Mart, 3001 W. Broadway
- Petro Mart 41, 5612 St. Charles Road
- Casey's General Store, 3905 Clark Lane
- Tiger Stop, 3500 Clark Lane
The following location did sell tobacco to the underage buyer:
- Dollar General Store, 3020 Paris Road
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.