The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 04/25/16.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- The Wolfe's Head, 201 N. Tenth Street
- Shakespeare's Pizza, 220 S. Eighth Street
- Dollar General, 3700 Monterey Drive
- Ruby Tuesday, 2010 Bernadette Drive
- Sidelines Sports Bar, 701 Big Bear Boulevard
- Bandanas Bar- B- Q, 3405 Clark Lane
The following locations did sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Holiday Inn Columbia - East, 915 Port Way
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.