The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 3/28/16.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Walgreens 05145, 222 E. Broadway
- El Rancho, 1014 E. Broadway
- Thirsty Turtle, 916 Business Loop 70 East
- Gerbes Supermarket Inc. 125, 2900 Paris Road
- Caseys General Store 2171, 3905 Clark Lane
- Moser's Foods, 900 N. Keene
- Tropical Liqueurs, 3805 S. Providence
The following locations did sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
• McNally's, 7 N. Sixth Street
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.