The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 3/21/16.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Booche's, 110 S. Ninth Street
- Shakespeare's Pizza, 3304 W. Broadway Business Park Court
- Tap and Taste, 907 Rain Forest Parkway
- Tiger Shop, 3500 Clark Lane
The following locations did sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- La Siesta Mexican Restaurant, 33 N. Ninth Street
- La Terraza Mexican Grill, 1412 Forum Boulevard
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.