The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 3/14/16.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Steve-O's, 4600 Paris Road
- Break Time 3003, 1416 Old Hwy 63 South
- Break Time 3160, 1406 Grindstone Parkway
- Break Time 3138, 3200 E. Stadium Boulevard
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 2010 I-70 Dr. Southwest
- Fifth Down Bar and Grill, 912 Rainforest Parkway
- The Deuce, 3700 Monterey Drive
- Shakespeare's Pizza, 3911 Peachtree Drive
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.