The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 1/25/16.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Formosa Restaurant, 913 E. Broadway
- Residence Inn by Marriott, 1100 Woodland Springs Ct.
- Las Margaritas, 10 E. Southhampton Dr. Ste B
- G & D Steakhouse, 2009 W. Worley St.
The following locations were checked but sold alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Dollar General Store 4338, 3020 Paris Road
- Applebees Neighborhood Grill, 2601 E. Broadway
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.